21.12.09

Happy Mother's Day

Happy mother's day yaaaa for every mom in this world. Although today is mother's day, I can't give anything for my mom huhu so I can only give a message to my mom. This is the message:

"Happy mother's day my lovely mom. I can't give anything for you but I'll try to do my best& try to make you proud of me. You're the precious thing of my life. Perhaps I can't life in this world without you. You can't be replaced by anything. You've risked your life for me. I♥yousomuch."

Actually there are still many things I wanna tell to my mom but if only that can reveal, my mom would know how much I love her.

And though I tell it from message& I can't tell it from my lips, I hope my mom will happy when she receive it.

I love both my mom and my dad. Nothing can change this 2 precious person in my life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...